Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica!

I've been quite infatuated with this anime, as of late. Dude to my current obsession, I've been searching for some gorgeous cosplay of it! Here's what I found, guys! Indulge!

This group of Korean cosplayers really wows!
Let's see some group shots!

 Gorgeous, am I right? Definitely the best group I've yet to see!

Let's take a closer look at their Madoka.
Adorableee. I love her pose in the last one. Very cute. Her shoes are so cute too! Perfectly accurate. The wig's ponytails are a tiny bit too big for my tastes, though.
Let's take a look at Sayaka now!
 Wow, that second pic is so sexy ;D! Lovin' the Ugg boots, ahaha! I bet they were super comfortable.

Mami time!
 
Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely LOVE her! She is the best Mami cosplayer the world may ever see! She's just too perfect. I can't even find a single flaw! She's got the sweet, cute look down perfectly!

HomuHomu, let's go!
 
 
 She's so pretty! I'm not so sure about how bright the headband is, but the rest looks great! I'm amazed by her pantyhose. I wonder how she got the diamond pattern!

Kyouko! My favorite character!
 
She looks BADASS, huh? :] Pretty fabric, too!
Fanservice time!



 Haha, I am quite the Homura x Madoka shipper! As well as Sayaka/Kyouko ;D too bad they didn't do any fanservice for that pair!


And here is a different Madoka. It's cosplayer Uriu!
Isn't she just the most adorable Madoka ever?!

And here's famous cosplayer Kipi as Homura!
She's sooooo pretty, but I feel like she wasn't in character at all. The rest of her pictures were all smiley too. Just seemed like she was trying too hard to be pretty and cute instead of Homura. >: Still pretty, though. Just kinda disappointing.

 Well, that's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed! More next time <3

Love, CosplayArbiter


No comments:

Post a Comment